Richard A. Flanagan IV, CPA
Mont Clare Office
140 Whitaker Avenue
Mont Clare, PA 19453
PO Box 680
Oaks, PA 19456-0680
Richard A. Flanagan IV is a partner in the Mont Clare office where his activities include special tax research projects, corporate/individual tax planning and review, and involvement in management of the firm's Tax Department.
- Rich joined the firm in 2010 in conjunction with the merger of Croft, Drozd and Company. He brings a wealth of tax expertise to the firm gained from more than two decades with regional and national accounting firms. He attended Villanova University and earned his CPA designation in 1992.
- Villanova University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1989
Professional Memberships & Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)