Laurie E. Harvey, CPA
Laurie Harvey is the managing partner of Maillie LLP. She has over 30 years of experience. Prior to becoming the managing partner Laurie was responsible for quality control in the firm’s accounting and auditing practice, as well as coordinating the firm’s continuing professional education. Laurie also performs peer reviews under the AICPA Peer Review Program.
- Laurie joined the firm in 2006 and earned her CPA designation. She previously worked for several public accounting firms, including Grant Thornton, LLP where she was an audit manager. Laurie also worked as Director of Professional and Technical Services for the PICPA where she administered the state peer review program and served as liaison to the state peer review, ethics & accounting, and audit committees.
- Villanova University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- YWCA Tri-County Area, board member