Senior Tax Accountant - Oaks, PA
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Then consider Maillie LLP, a nationally ranked accounting firm, where you are surrounded by talented, dedicated professionals who will help you build a career that’s right for you.
We have 100+ team members in Oaks and West Chester, PA and New Castle, DE and are looking for an additional Senior Tax Accountant in the Oaks office. Our clients seek guidance in the changing business landscape and our tax professionals serve as key resources advising clients. Our tax group also provides guidance and education to A&A staff.
Why work at Maillie LLP? Building the best team in the industry and providing exceptional service to our clients are top priorities. We understand that each person’s goals are unique and may change and evolve over time. We provide a work environment that supports individual development and initiative. But, there is more to Maillie than the work. We know the foundation of a strong team is built on trust. We provide an environment that encourages open communication, participation in fun, relaxing events and the opportunity to know each other beyond the world of public accounting.
Our tax department services a broad range of clientele, ranging from privately held companies to high net worth individuals. This position will fill a key role and you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to businesses in a variety of industries.
• Possesses proficiency to complete tax returns without supervision
• Utilizes research skills and provides guidance in support of research
• Applies foundational tax knowledge to determine tax issues. Recognizes and communicates potential risks
• Gathers client information necessary for tax filing
• Participates in tax planning. Works with tax services on assessments, assists with IRS on other state and local examinations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA license or partial completion of parts of the exam
• 3+ years recent tax experience in public accounting
• Strong commitment to excellence, client service, and professional growth
• The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues and offering potential solutions.
• The ability to manage multiple tax projects and clients
• Possess a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and a willingness to learn
• Demonstrated proficiency with tax software
• Strong ability to understand the “big picture” and to be able to identify key issues
Maillie LLP is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, bonus programs, 401(k) plan, holidays, and PTO. To learn more about our firm, contact us at email@example.com