Christopher N. Herr, CPA
Chris is a partner in the Limerick office of Maillie LLP and has over ten years of experience providing auditing services to municipalities and local governments. He is a member of the firm’s Governmental and Not-for-Profit Services Department as well as the Quality Control Department. Chris is responsible for a large number of the firm’s governmental clients, including many school districts, townships, boroughs, counties and various authorities. He is also an instructor in the firm’s continuing professional education programs related to these areas.
Chris believes that every client is unique and that in order to achieve their goals, it is essential that the strategic planning process be tailored to each individual client. In this regard, communication is paramount to ensuring the client gets the absolute best service, information and advice possible. Understanding the environment in which the client operates and the underlying business processes that drive the client’s financial results enables Maillie LLP to provide the distinguished customer service that one expects of their accountant and business consultant.
- A graduate of West Chester University, Chris obtained his CPA designation in 2006 and joined Maillie LLP in 2002.
- West Chester University - Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Professional Memberships and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)