Eric D. Gooding, CPA
Eric Gooding is a partner in the Mont Clare office of Maillie LLP. Eric has extensive experience with a variety of clients and industries, which include real estate, construction, retail, manufacturing, auto dealers, not-for-profit organizations and local governments. He provides extraordinary customer service for a wide-rande of accounting and tax needs.
- Eric joined the firm in 2004 after graduating from West Chester University
- He earned his Pennsylvania CPA designation in 2006
- West Chester University - Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 2003
Professional Memberships and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Petra Community Housing, Treasurer and Board Member
- Eric enjoys spending quality time with his family, traveling to new places, spending time outdoors and keeping active at the local gym.