James E. Yiaski, CPA
James E. Yiaski is a principal in the West Chester office of Maillie LLP. During a career spanning more than two decades, he has worked with a wide range of clients in manufacturing, retailing, multinational operations, not-for-profit organizations and local governmental agencies as well as personal tax services. His "full-service" approach includes assisting with accounting-related issues, financial reporting, tax planning and compliance, as well as long-range planning, in order to achieve the client’s goals and objectives.
Jim joined the firm in 1986 after graduating from Goldey Beacom College with a degree in Accounting. He earned his CPA designation in 1988.
- Goldey Beacom College – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1985
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Chester County Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Chamber of Commerce of Greater West Chester, past Treasurer
- Kimberton Community Fair, Treasurer
- Kimberton Fire Company Auxiliary, Treasurer
- West Chester Area YMCA, Past Treasurer