Jeanettee M. Grick-Hassis, CPA
Jeanettee is a Principal in the Mont Clare office where she is responsible for providing tax compliance, planning and research services.
She has extensive experience in the areas of federal, state and local taxation for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, individuals, trusts, estates and tax-exempt organizations, including multi-state taxation, sales and use tax and employer taxes.
• Jeanettee joined Maillie LLP in 1995 after graduating from Pennsylvania State University
• She obtained her CPA designation in 1998
• Pennsylvania State University - Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1995
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & CREDENTIALS
• Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA); 2008 “40 Under 40: PICPA Member to Watch”; Reading Chapter
• Relations with Colleges and Schools Committee
• Accountant/Financial Advisor, Praise Fellowship Church, Downingtown PA
• Penn State Alumni Association