Michael P. MacDonald, CPA
Mike MacDonald is a Tax Principal in the Oaks office of Maillie LLP. He has more than 15 years of experience serving a wide variety of corporations, partnerships, S corporations and individuals. Mike works with a wide range of clients from small family owned to larger middle-market businesses to address federal, state and international tax issues. Mike provides assistance with income tax compliance, tax planning, and federal and state tax audit representation. His industry expertise includes manufacturing and distribution, retail, food and beverage, real estate, technology and professional services.
• Mike joined Maillie LLP in 2018. Prior to Maillie, Mike gained tax expertise
working for national CPA firms.
• Widener University - Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting 2003
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & CREDENTIALS
• Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)