Shawn M. Cahill, CPA
Shawn Cahill is a principal in the Mont Clare office of Maillie LLP. He has specialized in federal, state and local taxation for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, individuals, trusts, estates and tax-exempt organizations. His expertise also includes multi-state taxation, sales and use tax, international tax issues and employer taxes.
- Shawn attended West Chester University and joined the firm in 1997. He obtained his CPA designation in 1999.
- West Chester University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1997
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Alumnus of the PICPA's annual 40 Under 40 CPA's to Watch
- PICPA's Federal Tax Committee
- PICPA past member State and Reading Chapter Emerging CPA Committees
- Phoenixville and Tri County Area Chambers of Commerce
- Good Samaritan Shelter, Board Member, Budget & Audit Committee