Working for the greater good is the mission of most non-profits. Maillie LLP supports these efforts with good works of our own, in the form of superior accounting, internal control system design and implementation, computer consulting, tax compliance, debt refinancing analysis, long-range financial planning and other issues. Our team of professionals dedicated to this industry serves non-profit clients ranging from small local organizations with limited assets to large, national organizations.
As non-profits reach out to serve individuals and communities, Maillie LLP takes pride in helping them to also reach their fiscal goals and responsibilities.
- Audits performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Single audits performed in accordance with OMB Circular A-133
- Familiarity with the compliance requirements for a wide variety of federal programs
- Data Collection Form submission to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Program audit reporting requirements for various grant programs and grantor agencies
- Accounting and reporting disclosures specific to non-profit entities, including donor restrictions, endowment fund reporting, functional expense allocation, and contributed materials, supplies and services.
- Accounting and internal control system design and implementation
- Benchmarking key operating statistics with similar organizations in the industry
- Tax consulting regarding UBIT issues, tax exempt status, and other issues specific to the industry
- Preparation of Federal Forms 990, 990-T and 990-PF
- Registration requirements with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations
- Business Valuations
- Employee Benefit and Retirement Plan Consulting and Planning
- Assist non-profit organizations with the application for exempt status and the preparation of federal forms 1023 and 1024