Edward Fronczkowski, CPA
Edward Fronczkowski is a partner at Maillie LLP, with offices in Maillie's West Chester and Wilmington locations. Licensed in both Delaware and Pennsylvania, Ed brings a solid grounding in all phases of accounting to his practice, which includes a wide range of clients in technology and life sciences, construction, education, manufacturing, retailing, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. He also plays a key role in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Auditing practice.
- A graduate of Goldey-Beacom College, Ed joined the firm in 1997, Prior to Maillie, Ed worked for Haggerty & Haggerty, a regional CPA firm for approximately eight years. He obtained his CPA designation in 1993.
- Goldey-Beacom College – Accounting, 1987
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Delaware Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed in both Delaware and Pennsylvania
- Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Club
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
- Metropolitan Wilmington Urban League, Treasurer and Board Member