Amanda Bernard, CPA, CFE, CMA
Amanda is a Principal in the Limerick office of Maillie LLP. She has over eighteen years of professional work experience with Maillie LLP, including audit, taxation and advisory services for a wide range of clients. As a Certified Fraud Examiner, Amanda also performs forensic investigations and related work.
Amanda administers the firm’s professional development efforts, including training of newly hired staff, assisting with the intern program, and ensuring all members of the firm receive appropriate training to perform their job duties and maintain their professional qualifications and certifications. Amanda uses her analytical and technical skills to promote the firm’s usage of data extraction and analysis software as an audit tool. She also participates in the firm’s quality control review process and presents on a variety of accounting, fraud and data analytics topics at regional and national conferences.
- Amanda joined Maillie LLP in 2003 and obtained her CPA designation in 2004.
- Susquehanna University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, minors in Information Systems and Spanish, 2003
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honors’ Society
- Board member and past president of the Mid-Atlantic Council of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Member of the Small Business Committee of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Global board member of the Institute of Management Accountants, 2019-2020
"*" indicates required fields