Counties, townships, boroughs, school districts, municipal authorities and other government entities face a continual challenge in juggling responsibilities and resources. While needs increase for goods and services, so do demands for cost control and greater monetary accountability to citizens, and federal, state and county authorities. As one of the largest regional providers of government-focused audit and accounting services in Pennsylvania, Maillie LLP helps government agencies achieve balance.
Excelling in Governmental Accounting
We understand your unique challenges and provide solutions that work. Please contact us and we’ll be glad to discuss any of your organization’s needs.
Maillie LLP brings unparalleled expertise to its government work. Our firm has specialized experience in the governmental sector, and we have a team dedicated to this industry.
“Their work has always impressed me as extremely professional in addition to being timely and real world helpful. In the unique financial world of Delaware charter schools they are very well informed. I highly recommend Maillie to any organization looking for high quality auditing and financial consulting services.”Charles S. McDowellOf Counsel, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
“One time we needed Maillie to assist us in various aspects of a private university’s planned giving program. So I called Ed, and within a day we had a detailed response from Joe Shirley, outlining our specific needs and giving us direction. That information was invaluable to understanding that business, and we in turn earned the account.”John C. SanchezLogos Brokerage
“Glenda and I have been using your firm for almost 38 years and we are always pleased with the quality of service and, obviously, the personal relationships we have garnered throughout the years.”Joseph E. Brion
- Compliance requirements for a wide variety of federal programs
- Annual reporting requirements with the Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
- Data Collection Form submission to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting our governmental clients
- Rules and Regulations of the Pennsylvania Department of Education relative to School Districts and Charter Schools
- Program audit reporting requirements for various grant programs and grantor agencies
- Audits performed in accordance with Government Auditing Standards
- Single audits performed in accordance with OMB Circular A-133
- Accounting and reporting disclosures specific to governmental entities, including pensions, OPEB (other post-employment benefits), derivatives and debt compliance
- Accounting and internal control system design and implementation
- Consulting services regarding issuance of debt instruments, debt refinancing and long-range financial planning.
- Cost allocation plan audits and plan review
“We are an AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center Member and our in-house continuing professional education program exceeds the training requirements established by the U.S. General Accounting Office.”
E - News Sign Up
Join our email list to receive updates directly in your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields