In the form of superior accounting, internal control system design and implementation, computer consulting, tax compliance, debt refinancing analysis, long-range financial planning and other issues. Our team of professionals dedicated to this industry serves non-profit clients ranging from small local organizations with limited assets to large, national organizations.
Accounting for Non-Profits
We strive to understand your unique challenges and provide solutions to help you. Please contact us and we will be glad to discuss any of your organization’s needs.
As non-profits reach out to serve individuals and communities, Maillie LLP takes pride in helping them to also reach their fiscal goals and responsibilities.
“Their work has always impressed me as extremely professional in addition to being timely and real world helpful. In the unique financial world of Delaware charter schools they are very well informed. I highly recommend Maillie to any organization looking for high quality auditing and financial consulting services.”Charles S. McDowellOf Counsel, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
“One time we needed Maillie to assist us in various aspects of a private university’s planned giving program. So I called Ed, and within a day we had a detailed response from Joe Shirley, outlining our specific needs and giving us direction. That information was invaluable to understanding that business, and we in turn earned the account.”John C. SanchezLogos Brokerage
“Glenda and I have been using your firm for almost 38 years and we are always pleased with the quality of service and, obviously, the personal relationships we have garnered throughout the years.”Joseph E. Brion
- Accounting and internal control system design and implementation
- Benchmarking key operating statistics with similar organizations in the industry
- Tax consulting regarding UBIT issues, tax exempt status, and other issues specific to the industry
- Preparation of Federal Forms 990, 990-T and 990-PF
- Registration requirements with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations
- Business Valuations
- Employee Benefit and Retirement Plan Consulting and Planning
- Assist non-profit organizations with the application for exempt status and the preparation of federal forms 1023 and 1024
- Audits performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Single audits performed in accordance with OMB Circular A-133
- Familiarity with the compliance requirements for a wide variety of federal programs
- Data Collection Form submission to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Program audit reporting requirements for various grant programs and grantor agencies
- Accounting and reporting disclosures specific to non-profit entities, including donor restrictions, endowment fund reporting, functional expense allocation, and contributed materials, supplies and services.
“Working for the greater good is the mission of most non-profits. Maillie LLP supports these efforts with good works of our own”
E - News Sign Up
Join our email list to receive updates directly in your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields