Edward Fronczkowski, CPA
Edward Fronczkowski is a partner at Maillie LLP, with offices in Maillie’s West Chester and Wilmington locations. Licensed in both Delaware and Pennsylvania, Ed has over 30 years experience advising clients on accounting and tax issues. He has served a wide range of clients in technology and life sciences, construction, education, manufacturing, retailing, and professional service industries. He also has extensive experience with tax planning using trusts and the associated preparation of returns.
- A graduate of Goldey-Beacom College, Ed joined the firm in 1997. Prior to Maillie, Ed worked for Haggerty & Haggerty, a regional CPA firm for approximately eight years. He obtained his CPA designation in 1994.
- Goldey-Beacom College – Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Delaware Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed in both Delaware and Pennsylvania
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- New Castle County Chamber
- Delaware Humane Association, Board Member
- Wilmington Tax Group, Past President
- Chester County Estate Planning Council, Board Member
"*" indicates required fields