Danielle VanderWerf, CPA
Danielle is a partner of the firm and has over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. She serves small business clients in a number of industries including construction, real estate, restaurants, auto dealerships and service industries. She takes a highly personalized approach to working with clients to grow their business while minimizing their tax burden. Danielle also specializes in auditing and consulting for nonprofit organizations, tax and consulting services for individuals and small businesses.
- Danielle received her Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington College. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in the private sector as the controller for a regional commercial real estate developer.
- Wilmington College – Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA’s Not For Profit Section member
- AICPA’ Private Companies Practice section member
- AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan audit quality center member