Deborah L. Horn, CPA
Debbie is a partner of the firm and has over 25 years of accounting and tax experience. Debbie has served business clients ranging from sole proprietorships to multi-entity and multi-state businesses. She has experience with a variety of industries including construction, non-for-profit, retail and service businesses, municipalities and real estate. Debbie has a broad range of audit clients including for profit and not-for-profit businesses. She also performs audits services for 401(k) and other employee benefit plans.
Debbie works closely with her business clients to assist with minimizing the business and business owner’s tax burden. She provides tax planning services as part of her core approach with business owners. She can review your tax situation to minimize the tax impact on both your personal and business holdings.
Debbie also provides estate planning services to enable wealth transfer and minimize taxes. Debbie works closely with clients and their estate attorney, and estate financial advisor to ensure your estate planning objectives are met.
- Debbie received her Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Eastern Shore Land Conservancy Board of Directors Member
- Former president of Wilmington Women in Business
- Former member of Board of Directors of Delaware Contractors Association.
"*" indicates required fields