Michael J. Gentile, CPA
Mike Gentile is a principal with experience serving a variety of clients, including for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, and townships, boroughs and school districts. Mike is a member of the firm’s Governmental and Not-For-Profit Services Department and also serves as part of the firm’s Quality Control Department
- Mike joined Maillie in 2007.
- Saint Joseph’s University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
"*" indicates required fields