Robert Hagenow, CPA, MT
Bob Hagenow is a Tax Principal in the West Chester office. He serves a wide variety of corporations, partnerships, S corporations and individual clients. Bob has a broad background in issues relating to federal and state tax compliance and provides services including cost segregation, employee benefit design, research credit studies and likekind exchanges. He also has over 12 years of planning and compliance experience with qualified retirement and other employee benefit plans.
- Bob joined Maillie LLP in 2009. Prior to Maillie, Bob acquired more than two decades of experience with large CPA firms including PwC, Beard Miller Company LLP and Herbein & Company, Inc.
- Villanova University – MT (Master of Taxation)
- Central Connecticut State University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Certified Specialist in Retirement Planning (CSRP), 2005
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP), 2012
- St Peter Church, West Brandywine, PA – Finance Council Member
- Hibernia BSA Troop 116 – Scoutmaster, Community Service Coordinator and Merit Badge Counselor
- BSA Chester County Council – Unit Commissioner
- Order of the Arrow – Member of Octoraro Lodge #22