William Breslawski, Jr., CPA
William Breslawski, Jr. is a partner in the Limerick office of Maillie LLP. He has extensive experience with clients in the areas of construction, real estate, professional and healthcare services, hospitality, manufacturing, not-for-profits and governmental organizations, with specialized expertise in tax and auditing.
- Bill attended DeSales University and joined the firm in 1995. He obtained his CPA designation.
- DeSales University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Rotary Club of Spring-Ford, Treasurer & Past President
- Tri County Area Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Sacred Heart Church Royersford, PA Finance Committee Chair
- Holy Cross Regional Catholic School, Collegeville, PA, Board Member and Finance Committee Chair
- Pope John Paul II High School, Royersford, PA, Board Member and Development Committee Chair
"*" indicates required fields