For more information regarding how we can support your personal or business needs, please contact us at:
The business world is shrinking. More and more of our clients are seeking markets outside the U.S. to expand their business operations, market their products and services, and obtain materials and services. Maillie LLP professionals have a wide range of experience in consulting and planning in these situations.
We consider the tax laws in other countries, the treaties with the U.S., and U.S. tax regulations to provide clients with the information needed to ensure compliance in each country, avoid double taxation, and seek opportunities to minimize taxes.
We can assist in many different situations and transactions including:
- Multi-national business
- U.S. business with foreign ownership
- U.S. ownership of foreign business
- U.S. citizen living and working abroad
- Resident and non-resident alien living and working in the U.S.
- U.S. business expansion to foreign country
- Foreign business expansion into the U.S.
- Hiring employees and independent contractors in a foreign country
- Estate and income tax implications for U.S. beneficiary of foreign citizen decedent
- Estate and income tax implications for foreign beneficiary of U.S. citizen decedent