An Accounting Firm with the Highest Standards
Maillie LLP’s commitment to high professional standards includes our membership in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and participation in the AICPA Peer Review Program. This self-disciplinary measure helps ensure high practice standards within our firm.
Every three years, firms enrolled in the AICPA Peer Review Program are required to have a peer review of their accounting and auditing practice related to non-Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) issuers covering a one-year period. As part of the Peer Review process, an AICPA-approved evaluator with an independent CPA firm reviews financial statements prepared by Maillie LLP to determine if the statements comply with professional standards.
Maillie LLP has successfully completed peer review by members of the AICPA since joining the program in 1983.
Credentials and Memberships
Maillie LLP takes pride in our commitment to offering superior services, insights and solutions. We actively participate in industry and professional associations, pursue continuing education and hire individuals with outstanding credentials.
- Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
- Active supporter of the AICPA Peer Review Program
- AICPA Peer Review Team Captain Qualification
Staff Professional Certifications
- All of our CPAs are members of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA).
- Several partners have earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential issued by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor on staff
- Peachtree-Sage Software Accountants Network Premier Advisor on staff
- Many of our professional staff members have achieved advanced degrees or certifications, including:
Master of Business Administration
Master of Taxation
Certified Financial Planner Certification
Chartered Financial Consultant Certification
Chartered Financial Analyst Certification
Certified Management Accountant
E - News Sign Up
Join our email list to receive updates directly in your inbox.
500 North Lewis Road
Limerick, PA 19468
624 Willowbrook Lane
West Chester, PA 19382
New Castle Address:
15 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720